Study of the recyclability of materials and use of secondary raw materials
The new European environmental directives (European end of life vehicles, WEEE, RoHS, etc.) require the reorganization of the recycling industry. This situation is a true opportunity for the manufacturers who have to adapt their strategy and their products’ conception. These directives imposing complex changes and CREPIM’s expertise can help you to upgrade your waste.
Located in the heart of Europe, CREPIM offers a unique service to the recycling, eco-conception and sustainable development industries.
Composed exclusively of chemist engineers and technicians, the development department of CREPIM provides a full range of services:
- Collaborative research
- Research partnerships
- Technological services according to customer’s specifications
The board of CREPIM, which gathers academic, institutional and private own partners settle a base on which CREPIM’s teams, can drain scientific knowledge to turn over upper edges services towards customers. Studies are carried out under contract in narrow collaboration with industries.
Profitez de l'offre complète du CREPIM adaptée à l'ensemble de la filière du recyclage afin d'optimiser et valoriser vos nouveaux produits.
SORTING : Study of the nature of the deposit of waste in order to have a realistic perspective
- Characterization of the deposit of waste (composition, qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Detection of targeted compounds by European regulations (fire retardant, heavy metals, etc.)
- Optimization of management of waste streams according to their types
RECYCLING: Study of material at the end of life
- Study the characteristics of the recycled material (thermal, mechanical, chemical, electrical, etc.)
- Research ways to upgrade (energetic, new secondary raw material)
VALORIZATION : Solution of revaluating materials
- Study treatment solutions: regeneration, decontamination of the material
- Reformulation and development of new material : compounding, compatibilizing material
- Identification of industrial opportunities for the new material (iso-function, news opportunities, etc.)
- Realization of the data sheet specification of the new secondary raw material.