The Testing pole provides you with a complete set of fire testing methods; to characterize the reaction to fire of you materials and assemblies.
- For European Railway, Fire testing according to EN 45545-2, including annexes A & B for seat
- For French Railway Fire testing according to NF F 16 101/102 and 201
- For American Railway Fire testing according to NFPA 130 , including ASTM E 162 radiant panel
- For Aircraft, Fire testing according to FAR 25.853 + annex F
- For Shipping, Fire testing according to 2012 FTP codes, including EN ISO 5658-2 radiant panel
- For Building, Fire testing according to Euroclasses, including EN 13823 SBI fire test ( CREPIM= NB 2137)
- For cars industry, Fire testing according to NF ISO 3795/ FMVSS 302
- For E&E equipments, Fire testing according to NF EN 60695-2-12, UL94
- More 50 fire test method available for seats, upholstery...
We have set up different levels of offers to fit with you request of fair price, lead time and quality. Feel free to contact us for any demand.
We follow the fire test evolution via the French mirror group linked to TC 127 â€“ building and TC256 - railways
The Certification pole features skilled teams devoted to 3rd part certification
- Impartiality, confidentiality, independence
- Highly skilled team of worldwide specialists
- A single project leader to pass all the certification steps
Our service is completely integrated, with a sole contact point, which makes the procedure easy to handle form your side.
The Development pole â€“ it is our original activity â€“ to support you in the development of FR formulas:
- Formulation of materials and products to meet fire test requirements and codes
- Development and benchmark of flame retardant solutions taking into account REACH and ROHS regulations and the end of life management of the product in order to be in line with the potential â€śsecond lifeâ€ť of material.
- Assistance funding (Gvt Tax refund program "CIR")
Focus on FR resins development, Thermoplastic or thermoset, mainly based on all technologies, featuring intumescence
The Training pole to upgrade you skill regarding
- Fireproofing chemistry and strategies - Flame retardant systems
- Fire testing method and standardisation
- Fire regulation
- Control laws relating to the triptych [material-material reaction to fire]
More than 20 training sessions focused on fire: feel free to tease us for any request and become fire expert